for NG Monitoring
Sword Performance is a leading EMEA IT consulting firm specialized in IT Performance Management. Headquartered in Switzerland, Sword Performance also has offices in France, Germany and North Africa (Tunisia and Morocco). With all of the consultants being IT Performance specialists, Sword Performance has realized over 1000 IT Performance projects with over 100 customers in multiple industries during the last 13 years. Sword Performance plays a leading role in the implementation of Performance Engineering initiatives and proposes to its customers a global set of Application Performance Management solutions, from Performance Engineering to Performance Governance.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our clients, including several large international corporations, defining programs, projects and roadmaps in the areas of Next Generation Monitoring, Application and Infrastructure Performance Management. Have an understanding of Monitoring and Systems Management Technology, Governance and Support Organisation Structures.
- Support customer projects and ensure the monitoring of availability and performance of business critical applications via governance, engineering and industrialization over the whole infrastructure and application management life cycle – from design, test to implementation.
- Lead customer next generation monitoring integration projects with on- and offshore integration teams.
- Support customers in the evaluation and implementation of predictive analytics and next generation monitoring solutions.
- Collaborate in the definition of commercial value propositions for new and existing customers
- Support our internal development of methodologies, products and services
- You have a diploma in Computer Science, Engineering Sciences or comparable.
- You have at least 5 years of work experience in the area of infrastructure engineering, automation and support in medium/large IT environments, e.g. with system management products from IBM, Microsoft, HP, CA or BMC as well as their integrations and interfaces to eco systems.
- You worked with business analysts, engineers and architects to define methods and engineer technical solutions and processes for a variety of systems management products and components used in medium/large scale companies.
- You have very good analytical skills, strong knowledge of Operating Systems (Unix/Linux and/or Windows platforms) and Scripting (Perl, Shell, VB Script)
- Additionally you have experience in requirement definition management as also solution acceptance testing, preferably in the area of monitoring and systems management.
- You work to project schedules and provide accurate and timely feedback for any assigned tasks.
- You produce high quality documentation related to solution design, operations, governance and end-users.
- In addition to your technical skills you are capable of presenting to different management layers in German and English, French is a plus. Generally, we prefer consultants to speak English in combination with either German or French.
- You preferably bring a few years’ experience in the management of teams either directly or as project manager and have gathered the related experience in budget-, planning- and risk- management.
- You are flexible and are ready to work on projects taking place in Switzerland and abroad (Germany, France, etc.).